As an artist, I strive to achieve the highest levels of integrity in my work through my continued commitment to pursuing excellence in both artistic and technical disciplines. My goal in all of my work is to be a creative partner to realise my clients’ vision and elevate every project that I am involved with to a new level.
I am currently employed as Head of Environments / Generalists at DNEG Vancouver. With over a decade of feature film visual effects experience, I have contributed to a host of films from blockbuster tent-poles to independent features. I also have experience working for print, and have collaborated on a freelance basis with clients such as Disney, Warner Bros and Screen Scene, ranging from early pitch work to fully realised theme park attractions.
- Head of Environments and Generalists: Apr 2017 – Present
- Environment Supervisor: Jul 2016 – Mar 2017
- Lead Matte Painter / Environment Artist: Nov 2012 – Jun 2016
- Matte Painter / Environment Artist: Jan 2011 – Oct 2012
- Roto / Prep Artist: Nov 2009 – Dec 2010
- Runner: Jun 2009 – Nov 2009
© 2019 | All rights reserved